Thursday 13 March 2014

Naturepro herbal toner review

This was again a new brand which I attacked. When I searced it on internet I found that Naturoma and Naturepro are same brands. Thus, I went ahead with this. I have told my story of this toner. It was suggested by 3 SAs in 3 different shops. Thus I picked it up from the last shop.

Price
Rupees 75 for a 100 ml bottle which is great.



Claims
This skin tonic is claimed to have natural extracts of cabbage, cucumber and mint. It has got rosewater as its base. The company claims that it can also be used as a cleanser as it removes all the impurities from the face.

Packaging
Its a simple packaging with a flip cap which is a bit tight for my long nails. I wish it was a spray bottle. But then it can be carried easily. The toner is of red colour. Overall no complaints with the packaging.



Availablity
I guess its available at Naturoma counters of local stores as well.



My take
What made me like this toner is the cooling effect it gives. On the fragrance part this toner fails because I was expecting a better smell of roses. Not that it smells bad, but it could have been better. 100ml quantity is just great, it has also reduced the appearance of my pores and does not make my skin dry. I have tried this as a makeup remover and it works as a cleanser also. Overall I am happy but I just wanted the ingredient list.
Will give it a 4 out of 5. Will always go for it unless I find a better toner.

3 comments:

  1. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!
    Natural Herbal Toner
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This toner from naturepro was carried well for my face and neck.But since from 2014 I couldn't get even a single bottle from every shop's of guwahati. I really like and need this product today's also. I'm from manipur,please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This toner from naturepro was carried well for my skin. But since from 2014 I couldn't able to get even a single bottle from every shop's of guwahati. I'm from manipur,I really like and need this product today also...kindly help me.

    ReplyDelete