Friday 14 March 2014

Clean & Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer Review

As I told you, I am not fond of experimenting with moisturizers. You know they break me out. But I needed a change in my skincare routine.
This was from a trusted skincare brands and many bloggers swear by ut so I had to pick this up. My only concern was that this would not leverage my ongoing pimple problem but thank god it did not do so.




Claims: The oil free formula moisturizes without greasiness and does not clog pores. Salicylic acid helps prevent pimples and blackheads. It leaves your skin feeling clean and beautifully clear.

Price
Rupees 50 for 50 ml. Fair enough.

Packaging
A good white tube with a blue flip cap. Nothing as such to complain about.

Texture
This moisturizer is of perfect texture. It does not gets overflowed from the tube. Its a white coloured lotion which is perfect to be used as a moisturizer.

Fragrance
This is almost of nil fragrance so it wont harm sensitive noses at all.

Availablity
It is easily available at all cosmetic shops and even in medicine shops also.

My take
It is a good moisturizer for oily skinned beauties. It will certainly not break you out. It feels light on my skin and gets absorbed very easily. If you are looking for an affordable moisturizer, look no furthur.

No comments:

Post a Comment