Saturday 1 March 2014

Lakme eyebrow pencil review

My eyebrows are perfectly shaped and just require regular monthly trimming. But I was getting dandruff and was loosing by brow hairs so I went ahead and brought this brow pencil from lakme. By the way, this is my first brow pencil.


Packaging
It is a small pencil which is pefect to fill up my brows.

Ingredients
Missing

Price
Rupees 40

My take
Well there is not much to say about this pencil because ultimately it is just a pencil.

It filled my eyebrows perfectly, with light hands anyone can fill up their brows. Also the colour is light brown and thus makes the colour looks more real. I dont have any issues with this pencil except the face that it does not mention ingredients. Overall it performs its job effectively.

I give it a 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment