Monday 10 March 2014

Patanjali Multani Mitti Soap review

If you have gone through this blog you would know how much I love Patanjali soaps.
This time its a new soap which has became a part of my current skincare routine. What is so much to rave about this soap?
Read furthur.

This soap has been a different experience for me. Its not like regular soaps we use. It does not contain multani mitti but it made up purely of multani mitti along with other ingredients. Yes, you can feel multani mitti on your hands when you use it.



Price
Rupees 35 for a 75 gm soap. Fab!!

Ingredients
Sudha Suhaga, Pudhina Sat, Kapoor Sat, Ajwain Sat, Haldi, Swet Chandan, Brahmi, Aloe vera, Neem, Manjisth, Tulsi, Jatamansi, Bringraj licorice, Reetha, Nagamotha, Plas Base material: Natural oil base, multani mitti, zinc oxide and mint-mogra perfume.




Availablity
At patanjali outlets.

My take
This soap is AWESOME. Let me put it in points.
1. It did not dry out my skin
2. Summers are already there in kolkata and it has a minty feeling which I love.
3. It has gritty particles which provide mild exfoliation.
4. Made my skin super soft.
5. A herbal soap from a trusted brand.
6. Great packaging.
7. You can actually feel the mitti on your hands.
8. Goodness of all great things.

My only complain about this soap is that it does not last longer. But then again its a herbal soap so no issues.




Everyone must try this soap. I give it a 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment