Thursday 13 March 2014

Patanjali Neem-Tulsi Facewash Review

I was kinda bored of my previous Patanjali orange-aloevera facewash. It seems that I was using it for months and thus my facewash needed a change. So, I picked up this one just for a change.

Claims
Neem-Tulsi face wash is a soap-free herbal formulation. Its gentle cleansing action controls moisture and natural balance of skin. Neem& Tulsi kills germs, while Honey & Aloe moisturize and rejuvenate the skin tissues, to make complexion fresh, smooth and beautiful. It also helps to prevent pimples. The soap-free formula, enriched with Neem Leaf Extract, Tulsi and Honey, helps prevent pimples through 3 purifying actions:
1. Fights Bacteria: washes away problems causing bacteria to prevent pimples.
2. Fights Pollution: deep cleanses pores to remove impurities caused by pollution.
3. Removes Oil: it washes away excess oil which can attract dirt germs and bacteria.

Price
Rupees 45 for 60 gm.

Availablity
At patanjali stores

Fragrance
Almost a nil fragrance


Packaging
Its a normal tube packaging with a flip cap. Good for a face wash.

Texture
Its a light green gel facewash. A perfect texture.





My take
Well I have nothing much to say about this facewash. This is a normal facewash which can be given a try if you have pimples. It did not dry out my face and made it a little brighter. It reduced my 2 mmini pimples on face and made it radiant. As usual this brand makes awesome products so this is no exception.

I give it a 4 out of 5. I may go for it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment