Friday 14 March 2014

Currently hooked into

After a very long time I am doing thus post. I have started getting more organised by writing the blog stuffs in my diary. It keeps me well informed of the posts that I need to do and what all I need to write. I have also started writing my thoughts in the diary.

Here goes my currently loving list.




1. I have started reading 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari' by Robin Sharma. I am not able to get my eyes off from this book. Now I know the reason why people praise Robin's books so much. You need to read it to understand the true meaning of life. You will feel proud of your culture and the history of India. It talks about the ancient practices that are still applicable to the modern world which would help us become a happy soul from within.

2. This silver ankelet is gifted to me by one of my aunty. I like the simplicity of the ankelet and the

chan-chan sound it makes while walking. You know what when I was little kid, I was very fond of trinklets which made that sound, I had many pairs of anklets with loads of ghungrus. My mom still has those small cutie jinglings. Maybe she is planning to gift it to my daughters. Lol.

3. These Insight nailcolours.
Packaging-check
Colours-check
Staying power-check
Finish-check
Price-check
One is an orangey red shade, then a coral pink with a hint of red and finally a soft pink shade. I give them a 5 out of 5.

4. I brought these cute star shaped clutches during my last shopping. I am wearing them almost everyday. They are supercute to resist.

Whats your currently loving list?

No comments:

Post a Comment