Friday 21 February 2014

Biotique Bio Margosa Shampoo Review

Hi girls, how are you doing? This time I have come up with a shampoo from Biotique. This brand is well known in making great natural skincare products. Read furthur to know how this shampoo fared on me.

Price
It is priced at rupees 150 for 210ml and rupees 99 for 120ml.

Claims
This refreshing formula eliminates the dryness,flaking and itching associated with dandruff. The natural sap of the Margosa tree along with Euphorbia and Bhringraj help to eliminate dandruff and scalp infections. Deep cleanses scalp and hair, leaving hair lustrous and
manageable. This soothing formula blends the natural sap of the margosa and euphorbia trees
with the bhringraj herb, to help fight and control dandruff. Relieves scalp dryness, flaking and irritation. Special pH balanced formula is gentle enough for use every day. It offers clean, manageable and shining hair.

Ingredients
Ganghak (Sulphur)3.0%,Neem(Azadirachia
indica)5.0%,Chotidudhi (Euphorbia thymi folia)
2.0%, Bhringraj (Eclipta erecta)4.0%, Ritha
(Sapindus mukorossi)3.0%, Lotion base Q.S.
Natural Sap of Margosa Tree.
Euphorbia.
Bhringraj.

Packaging
This shampoo comes is a boring biotique packaging. The packaging is very bad and not at all travel friendly. It is a green coloured screw cap without and nozzle. So high chances of splitting the shampoo..

Fragrance
The fragrance reminds me of clinic plus shampoo. Well no complaints.

Availablity
This is available at all stores which stock up on biotique goods..

My take
Now here comes the twist. Dont take it as a normal shampoo.
*it works on eliminating dandruff. I mean I have used it in hot summer months and it kept my dandruff away throughout the season. It gave me a very fresh feeling. It have oily scalp.

*it comes with conditioner. So I dont need conditioner with this.

* it makes my hair soft.

*it does not lather much but thats good because it prooves that it is herbal.

*It is ph balanced shampoo so I dont have to worry even if I use it everyday

I give it a 4.8 out of 5 for its poor packaging.





1 comment: