Friday 14 February 2014

Drishti eye drop review

Again I am back with an amazing product from patanjali. We all take care of our face and body and use as much facemasks or bodypacks as we can but our eyes are always ignored. Our eyes are so much exposed to gadgets in the form of smartphones or laptops or TVs. Even pollution also affect our eyes. My eyes used to strain alot after studying for even an hour without my specs.

So when I went to the patanjali store I saw this eyedrop and I immediately grabbed it. I have to say that it stings ALOT. I have never tried such an eyedrop which stings so much. But when I opened my eyes I had a clear vision. Yes a clear vision.

Ingredients
It has onion juice, ginger juice, lemon juice and honey along with benzalkonium oxide as its base. So you can well imagine why it strings so much.

Price
It is priced at rupees 25 for 15ml. Again pocket friendly product from Patanjali.

You need to try this product. I mean without trying it, you can never imagine what change it can bring to your vision. It has completely solved my straining problem and now it has become a part of my daily routine. I have lost the outer packaging and the cardboard packaging so excuse me for that. It smells of onions but I am sure sensitive noses will not have a problem with it.

Pros
A M A Z I N G eyedrop.
Cost friendly.
Nice packaging.
Great ingredients which are good for eyes.
Gives a clear vision.
Solves all the eye problems.

Cons
It stings alot.

Apart from stringing I dont have any problem with this eyedrop. I give it a 4.5 out of 5.

Thank you.


shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment