Friday 28 February 2014

Products that got emptied in February

I know I should have posted it yesterday but still I am not that late. Actually this month I have not used much products. Just a shower gel, a roll-on and some other random products.
1. Flama Di Willa shower gel in mild dew
Its a decent product for the price it offers. But the beads in it are useless and the fragrance doesnt stay for long.

2. Sure Dry Shield Roll On
After Nivea Roll on I bagged my hands on this. This fared on me well except that white patches on my skin.

3. Patanjali rosewater
Again a rosewater.. I am getting addicted to it now.

4. Lakme kajal
This one is not as good as lotus kajal but still I managed to finish it up.

5. Lakme lash artist mascara
This mascara from lakme did not curl up my lashes as the maybelline hypercurl one. Still its good. But a little pricey.

6. Ponds BB cream
As I mentioned earlier, this has been a great cream for me. Can also be used as a primer for applying eyeshadows.

So this month was a mix of good and average products for me. Lets see what march brings in stock for me


No comments:

Post a Comment