Sunday 16 February 2014

Ponds body lotion review

These winters I have taken enough care of my skin.when I went for some grocery shopping my eyes went on this body lotion from Ponds. They make great cold creams and lotions and thus I picked it up.

Introduction
This ponds moisturising lotion contains triple vitamins - B3, E and C. Added vitamins is a bonus.

Price and quantity
It is priced at Rupees 55 for 100ml which I find is quite economical as compared to other body lotions. Even the Patanjali one is priced at Rupees 60. So this body lotion wins here. I dont have idea about the price of 300ml bottle.

Packaging
This is a white coloured bottle with pink coloured flip cap. The packaging does not bother me. It is travel friendly also.

Fragrance
It has got a great fragrance. Whenever I apply this body lotion, my entire room gets filled with its fragrance and it stays for about half an hour or so. Thus points for that.

Ingredients
Now this body lotion is filled with chemicals. Loads and loads of chemicals including parabens which I dont prefer in my body lotion. So a turnoff for me. These are water,mineral oil, glycerine, cetearyl alcohol,niacinamide, sodium cetearyl sulphate,dimethicone glyceryl stearate, paraffin,fragrance, microcrystalline wax,cellulose gum,methylparaben, disodium EDTA, DMDM,hydantoin, propylparaben, tocopheryl acetate,
benzophenone-3, BHT, sodium ascorbylphosphate, simethicone.

Texture
It is a white coloured lotion with perfect texture. Very apt for winters. My skin is moisturised throughout the day. It kept my skin moisturised and did not give an oily feeling and so I am happy with this lotion. I have dry arms and legs and it worked perfectly there.

Availablity
Availablity is not an issue. It is widely available.

Travel friendly
Yes it is.

I think it is a good body lotion for the price. If you dont mind chemicals then you can go for it.

Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment