Wednesday 19 February 2014

Oriflame Very Me Peach Me Perfect Skinglow Review

This time I am back with another oriflame product. For me this brand is like hit or miss. But you cannot ignore this brand completely.
Read furthur to know more about this skinglow cream.

Price
Rupees 298 for 30ml. Which is not fair. I got it for 250 at a discount. Still quantity is less.

Ingredients
AQUA, GLYCERIN, ISODECYL
NEOPENTANOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL,
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYSORBATE 80,
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER,
DIMETHICONE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE,
POLYACRYLATE-13, C20-22 ALKYL
PHOSPHATE, POLYISOBUTENE, C20-22
ALCOHOLS, MICA, PARFUM, IMIDAZOLIDINYL
UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,
CETYL ACETATE, OLEYL ACETATE, STEARYL
ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PANTHENOL,
POLYSORBATE 20, SILICA, SORBITAN
ISOSTEARATE, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC
ACID COPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE,
PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ACETYLATED LANOLIN
ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL METHYLSILANOL
PECTINATE

Packaging
It is a black tube with orange screw cap. Everytime I open the cap the product oozes out. It is very runny in texture.

Shade
Two shades available. Light and dark. Obviously I have the light one.

Fragrance
It has a very faint smell which will not bother sensitive noses.

Texture
Please dont take it as tinted moisturiser because it does not provide any coverage. I would have loved to use it as a day cream for its dewy effect but the shimmer particles in it prevent me from doing so. It has got a very runny texture.

Staying power
It stays for long but it has shimmer particles which create a glow on your face.

Availablity
It is available only at oriflame. So this is a con.

My take.
Considering the above points I can say its an average cream from oriflame which can be used for occasions. It is travel friendly but needs to be handled with care.
I give it a 3 out of 5. Because I dont like shimmers on my face.






No comments:

Post a Comment