Friday 31 January 2014

I got featured

Yes yes you heard it right. I got featured in one of the biggest blogs in the country. Omg I am on cloud nine right now. I feel like a celebrity. Wiseshe has been one of the first blogs that I have been following since a year.
This blog has been an inspiration to start my own blog. This blog has made it big and it will always be a benchmark for all the upcoming bloggers like me. Thank you anamika ma'am for posting this. It surely means alot to me. I seriously have no words about how happy I am. Just two words thank you www.wiseshe.com

Here is the link of my featuring
www.wiseshe.com/2014/01/meet-the-blogger-series-shikha-from-selfenhancing.html

Here is the screenshot.


shikha

3 comments:

  1. I came here through wiseshe...u have a nice blog...following u now! ru on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you rachna for visiting my blog. Right now I am not on bloglovin. But will surely come up in few days. And thank you for your kind words for my blog.

    Love
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also thank you for following me. I feel so elated..

    ReplyDelete