Wednesday 15 January 2014

Titan Raga Watch

A few days ago my brother brought this watch for himself. I instantly fell in love with the simplicity of the watch. It’s a fuss free elegantly designed beauty by Titan which looks supergood on my brother. (me eyeing on this watch since when it entered home, I love such simple watches and I dont mind wearing it at all)
This beauty is priced at Rupees 1999. Now let me share you the conversation between me and my brother when I was taking pictures of the watch as questioned him about the price.

Me- ek baar apna watch dena pics click karni hai.

Brother- lelo

Me-iska price kya tha?

Brother- 1999. Kyu? Kise gift karna hai?

Me- gift karna hota to sidha shop me nai chali jaati buddhu…

Brother-  (-_ -)


Enjoy the piccys.





No comments:

Post a Comment