Tuesday 14 January 2014

The Telegraph T2 and my Stationery Love

Now don’t get me wrong here I am not that person who sits down with heaps of newspapers around me. Don’t we all just love when the paperwallah delivers The Telegraph at our homes and we have a short fight with our siblings that who is going to grab the T2. I love reading T2 newspaper. It has a very interesting youthful vibe. The write-ups , the pictures and the colours are awesome. I actually don’t read the actual newspaper, I just grab my T2 and run away.. he he.
The most interesting article that I read today was Dating rules on Facebook- so that you don’t go from ‘committed’ to ‘its complicated’
It says “facebook should have a limit on how many times you can change you relationship status. After 3 it should default to unstable.”  ROFL…

Do you enjoy reading T2. Share your views



 I just love collecting small copies for my college and tuition notes. Small sized colorful notebooks look supercute and easy to carry in my handbags, they create space for other things as well…this flowery pouch was gifted to me by a friend, and here are my colourful pens…






No comments:

Post a Comment