Thursday 16 January 2014

Lotus Herbals Nutraglow Daily Tinted Moisturiser

Well, I am not much fan to too many chemicals lying on the surface of my skin on daily basis. I don’t  apply heaps of makeup while going to tuition or college, it gives me an awkward feeling of being made up. I just put my tinted moisturizer, kajal and a gloss or balm and I am good to go (I must be thankful to my skin for behaving good)
]
Thank God, the lotus ones have not tagged it as a BB cream, I love them for this reason. company claims it to be a light weight tinted moisturizer which contains a hint of skin perfecting colour that helps in hiding any appearance of imperfection on your skin. It is available in three shades bright angel, fresh ivory and hazelnut star. I picked up hazelnut star as the other two shades were not available but this shade suited my skin very well (thanks to lotus for making such universal appealing products) 



 This moisturizer contains extracts of calendula, hibiscus and aloevera. This is priced at Rupees 475 for 50 ml while the Garnier one comes at Rupees 118 for 18g. Okay, there the Lotus ones gets defeated. But I don’t mind this price for such a good product. 

It gives my skin a very dewy finish and does not make my skin oozed up with oils. It has very well suited my skin even during the summer months. I cannot really comment on hiding the spots but I can say that it has covered the redness of my face. Most of the reviews about this moisturizer says that it won’t suit oily skinned girls but on me this has.

Even my mother tried this on her dry skin, it suited her really well. It does not make my skin oily like the Ganier BB cream. It actually brightens my skin and staying power is also very good.


Summing up,
Pros

  • A good product from a trusted brand for my sensitive skin
  • Controls redness
  • Brightened up my face
  • Didn’t make my skin oily, which is the best part of the product
  • SPF 25 is an added benefit, where you don’t have to apply sunscreen
  • Even suited my mother who has dry skin, so it is universally appealing.
  • Easy to carry bottle
  • Available in three shades. Yayy…
  • Lastly a good daily tinted moisturizer from lotus

Cons

  • I feel it is a little pricey
  • They have not mentioned the full ingredient list
  • And of course the glass bottle

And I have been using it for 6 months now and I am enjoying every bit of it. It has been a great moisturizer for daily basis. The added benefit of sunscreen is truly a plus for me.
 I think everyone should give a try to this fab product from lotus. I bet you won’t regret buying it. It is worth every penny.

Have a good day



No comments:

Post a Comment