Tuesday 21 January 2014

Outfit of the day

This is my first outfit of the day in the blog today. here goes the details.

Purple coloured leopard print top

I love the colour purple. I am so obsessed with this colour in my life. It makes me happy. I have around 6-7 tops in this colour and still I don’t get enough of it. And leopard print is intrend right now. You find leopard print everywhere, be it is clutches, shoes,pants, tunics everywhere. So when leopard print is combined with the colour purple, how could I resist myself from not buying it.


It is a square necked top with a beautiful necklace work in the front. When I tried it, I was like it was made for me. It suited my body really well and hiding my minus areas and enhancing my curves.

It can be effectively teamed with and hot pant or a skirt and make it a party outfit or if you want to wear it casually then you can team it up with any black pant. I chose the latter one for a casual meeting and it looked effortlessy stylish. I teamed it up with dangler earnings.


Makeupwise I wore my VOV lipgloss, my Lotus herbals nutraglow foundation and Lotus kajal. So I am good to go.
I am totally enjoying wearing this top.
So how do you dress up for casual meetings

No comments:

Post a Comment