Sunday 26 January 2014

Write For This Blog

Okay, here goes an opportunity to all the readers of my blog, you can send me your articles and I can publish them on my blog. Slowly and steadily this blog is growing big and now its time to take a step further and thus I take the opportunity to invite you all to contribute your articles in this blog. Regarding topics, it can be on anything like food, relationships, hobbies, DIYs makeup or you can just let down your feeling to me. Right now I cannot provide you with any monetary compensation but I can assure you with the traffic you will get for your blog. Or you can see it as an opportunity to express yourself..

Regarding the rules, I have not put any stringent rules except that the writeup should have a minimum of 500 words.

As a final word you can drop your posts at my mail malooshikha@gmail.com
Or you can just pour out your feelings about this blog or just ping me to say hi. I would feel elated..

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment